Five to nine

Have a drink.

June 21, 2005

The thing about melted ice is...

...it can make your drink look discarded. I suppose the Europeans could have the right idea, they eschew ice, preferring to devote more attention to refrigerating their drinks. But like the one chick said in that movie, It's not just about making your drink cold. It's about the texture, the way those cubes of Ice feel when they press against your very sensitive lips every time you take a sip. Also why I avoid straws.


But I digress. My original point was that sometimes drinks that look discarded are taken away by eager bus staff. To avoid this problem the universal symbol for "I'm still drinking this" is a cocktail napkin over the top. Or a promotional coaster. Most bars have plenty of both.


It also occurs to me ladies, that if someone could have bussed away your drink without you noticing it, someone different could just as easily slipped Rohypnol or GHB into the same drink. so mind who you're drinking with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home